Wednesday 9 March 2011

Blog beginnings.

So, first post.

This blog will be a kind of visual journal, a record of the progress I make in this class, Digital Processes for Art and Design.
Mostly it will document inspiration - artists, events and exhibitions, photos and other images that I come across.

I've just been to my second DIS class, and I'm on the way towards creating my first project - a panoramic image - which will be projected on screen at Melbourne venue, Horse Bazaar.

Over the next week I'll attempt to get this blog up to date on what ideas I have, and what I've looked at, tried, and worked on so far both in and out of class. 
I'll post more about these artists and why their work interests me, or influences mine. I'll look into the venue for the first project, Horse Bazaar, to get a sense of what the project will look like when it is displayed.
I'll also brush up on my photoshop skills and start putting my project ideas into practise, and see where this takes me...

No comments:

Post a Comment